No products added!
Henna is a natural plant-based dye that has been used for ages for hair coloring and conditioning. It is made from the leaves of the henna plant, finely grounded. Henna is considered to be one of the safest and chemical-free alternative to synthetic hair dyes.
While Henna imparts a beautiful reddish-brown color to the hair it also nourishes and strengthens the hair strands.
Rich in natural antioxidants Henna controls the damage due to oxidative stress and leaves the hair soft, shiny, and voluminous.
Henna is suitable for all hair types however a patch test is always recommended.
1. Mix the henna powder with warm water and create a smooth paste.
2. Allow the henna paste to sit for a few hours or overnight for it to release the color.
3. Apply from root to tip and leave it on for a good 3-4 hours.
4. Wash off with plain water and do not use a shampoo.
5. Apply Bask in Nature’s Signature hair oil and leave on for overnight and wash off next day with our Anti frizz cleanser.
Flaunt a naturally colored, shiny, voluminous hair.